Town GovernmentTown DepartmentsOur CommunityDoing BusinessHelp Center
Click to Home
Go To Search
Public Information Request
Public Information Request
In accordance with the Texas Public Information Act, Public Information requests must be submitted in writing.  Requests should be for documents, or other information that is already in existence.  The Town of Sunnyvale is not required to answer questions, perform legal research, or comply with a continuing request to supply information on a periodic basis.  The Town of Sunnyvale may, however ask for clarification of Requests if it is uncertain as to what is being requested.  Some records of the Town of Sunnyvale may be exempt from disclosure.

When making a request for public information, please keep in mind that some information may accrue a cost to process.  Should the office determine that your request will be in excess of $40, a cost estimate will be provided to you.  For more information about Public Information Act, please visit the Texas Attorney General's website.

Public Information requests may be submitted to the Town Secretary using any of the following methods:

1. Mail request or bring request "in person" to:
Town of Sunnyvale
Rachel Ramsey, Town Secretary
127 N. Collins Road
Sunnyvale, TX. 75182

2. Fax request to:
Rachel Ramsey
Town Secretary
(972) 226-1804

3. E-mail request to:
In the subject field please put ONE of the following: PIR, Public Information Request, or Open Records Request.