How do I get information about obtaining a burn permit?

Open burning can only be achieved with an authorized Burn Permit. Learn how you can obtain one.

Where can I sign up for emergency notifications?

CivicReady is a mass notification system capable of alerting you to events in your community. Learn more about CivicReady including how to sign up by visiting our Emergency Notifications page.

Where can I find information about Sunnyvale Municipal Code?

View our online municipal code.