It is the goal of the Utility Billing Department to provide professional and responsive service to the citizens of Sunnyvale. This department is responsible for billing and collection of water, wastewater, and solid waste collection services. If you have a question about your account or services please contact Utility Billing Clerk Darby O'Brien at 972-203-4161 or Mary McGuffey at 972-203-4152.
- If payment is received after the 20th a 20% penalty is added.
- If the 20th is on a weekend, bills are due the following Monday.
- If payment is placed in the drop box by the 20th, a penalty will not be charged.
- Utility service will be disconnected if payment is not received in the utility office in full by the date printed on the late notice.
- A $50 fee is added to get your water reinstated during business hours, and a $100 fee during non-business hours.
Utility payments can be made in person, drop box, mail at:
127 N Collins Road
Sunnyvale, TX 75182
The drop box is in front of the building. Payments by bank draft are also accepted.
We also offer you the convenience of using your Visa or MasterCard debit / credit card to pay your water bill. There is a service charge for online payments. You can use your card either in person, at Town Hall, or on our website.
There is a $35 fee for checks returned by your bank.
Checks which are written to pay a two month water bill, but are returned, result in automatic termination or your water service and additional service fees must be paid by cash, money order or cashier's check.